Whether you're looking for a Family package to relax and indulge, special holidays in Pondicherry with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting holidays in Pondicherry. Discover Pondicherry tourism, travel to Pondicherry Weekend Getaways and its various tourist attractions with Pondicherry holiday packages and explore exciting Pondicherry honeymoon packages with luxury Pondicherry vacation packages.
Attractions in Pondicherry reflect a unique harmony from Indian culture and French colonialism. Colonial buildings, churches and statues contribute to a wide range of Pondicherry attractions such as
1. Statue of Dupleix :- the statue of French Governor Francois Dupliex
2. Arikamedu :- the archaeological site in Southern India,
3. Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus :- the oriental specimen of Gothic architecture
4. Raj Niwas :- the official residence of the Lieutenant Governor
5. Jawahar Toy Museum :- museum in pudhucherry
6. Botanical Garden :- the smallest acquarium here
The drive from Madras to this coastal paradise is in itself worth making the trip and Pondicherry is absolutely stunning. All the most it has some gorgeous beaches, it’s the perfect blend of French and South Indian culture, not too salty not too sweet.